Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
/votekick was removed from Tower Defence in the last update due to it being abused.
And apparently, removing a command prevents it from giving an error message when you try to run it?
We should re-add votekick but it should have some features to avoid abuse
By the way, what was the percentage of players on a team that had to type /votekick yes in order for it to work? From my experience, the entire team had to do it. Maybe it changed, I don't know.

thomasvdh123

Jan 25, 2018
they should add votekick back, beceause before it got abused yes but now trollers abuse it being gone. many people screw up the whole terrain with random placement and then stay ingame. with votekick you could easily kick those annoying players and still enjoy the game.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
How was it being abused?
Now you literally made it worse. Some noob comes in and spams towers like crazy all over and no one can stop them.
Its completely ridiculous.
Probably abused by a group of people doing it or a group of friends removing all the players from the game to maybe troll? Idk that is what I think.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Vote kick needs to come back, then the argument over should towers be auto placed will be no more! Just my opinion

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
How was it being abused?
Now you literally made it worse. Some noob comes in and spams towers like crazy all over and no one can stop them.
I agree with u there, the game is now an excellent haven for alts :( now all they need to do is troll the other side! Lol but yet votekick they say was abused it's mind boggling!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
How was it being abused?
Votekick random players for no reason
Abuse
I never see anyone abused the vote kick system
Either you are fortunate enough
You had a team you played with
Or you didn't actively play TD

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom