Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2018
we all already have to deal with the dueling for the rest of our mc lifes if you are so stubborn and dont want change than why not use closed beta? plus the updated blocks potions ect are way better than anything else

Apr 4, 2018
listen we need to just learn that the pvp is somthing we need to now get used to like how there was no end than there was the end dimension i mean come on are you that much of a "o g" player i mean ive played mc since beta ive seen many ajustments to the game that were bigger than this so are you kidding yourself when you say "lets move to 1.8 pvp!" there are just too many things you have to get used to to be that stuborn i mean just come on! so such up and adapt to what we have to get used to

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
What are you talking about? I think it would be nice if they implement 1.8 duels, because there are many 1.8 players on this server who would like to see that game in their own version, but I also think we have to focus on fixing bugs and updating to a new version: 1.13. Nontheless, I still think we need duels in 1.8, so if you want to prevent CubeCraft from implementing 1.8 duels into our server, I do not agree.

L

Lightning McQueen

listen we need to just learn that the pvp is somthing we need to now get used to like how there was no end than there was the end dimension i mean come on are you that much of a "o g" player i mean ive played mc since beta ive seen many ajustments to the game that were bigger than this so are you kidding yourself when you say "lets move to 1.8 pvp!" there are just too many things you have to get used to to be that stuborn i mean just come on! so such up and adapt to what we have to get used to
I agree pls update it doesnt take that long why are they waiting for 1.13? Update now and update again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom