Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MichelCWvdrW

Nov 26, 2020
Dear CubeCraft,

My minecraft name is MichelWvdrW and I am a diamond rank player on cubecraft. I havent played minecraft in over a year. Today when I wanted to play some skywars for the first time in ages i found out i got banned some time ago. I dont know how this happened because I havent been online since before the ban. When i wanted to appeal this permanent ban, i found out an appeal had already been posted but it was denied, so my diamond rank account on your server is now permanently banned... I dont know how this could have happened but I dont agree with this, and since I cant appeal anymore or explain this anywhere, because im banned, I'll post it here. I hope this issue can be resolved since I payed for this rank and I couldn't have been banned because I havent been online since before the ban.

Kind regards

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
zCPuntA.png

You were banned multiple times by the anti-cheat and your most recent ban was 11 months ago by an EX Mod Buuuddy.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hi there,
As said Buuuddy isn't staff anymore. And as your appeal got denied please contact AnimalTamer01 for a possible unban here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=AnimalTamer1
If you are saying that someone basically got you banned by playing on your account then I suggest you to change password ASAP. Explain what happend to AnimalTamer01 and she might give you a unban who knows.
-Critly

Reactions: Technosword
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom