Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fletcherpe

Jan 26, 2021
Manila, Philippines
www.fletcherpe.net
Why this CubeCraft logo is so unique is because full lowercase letter I don't know why it's changed

THIS
images.png

INTO THIS
images (1).png

This new logo I really really don't like it because It's weird and more to like Hypixel why this new CubeCraft logo is similar to Hypixel it's simple it's shiny

Time algorithm

Past. Present. Future

Old CubeCraft logo (Games) is to right
And New CubeCraft logo (Games) is to left

That's why old CubeCraft logo is more modern than new CubeCraft logo

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I think it all has to be with time changes, everything tends to improve and evolve, so as Cube. I think the new logo is not that bad in my personal opinion. It gives a fresh look to the server itself and more "marketing" orientated.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
A new logo came with our new forums as detailed here. 2020 was all about new beginnings by reestablishing CubeCraft both internally and externally, and I think that we did a pretty good job in doing so!

We can all have our opinions on a rebrand of any sorts (take a look at Discord's recent one, for example, which has very mixed thoughts), however we have stuck with the same branding since the beginning of CubeCraft. It was time to move on 😄

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom