Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
Because the Bedrock crossplay isn't available on PS4 yet?... This is because Sony initially didn't want to sign the contract for the Better Together update. This has nothing to do with Cubecraft.
I didn’t know if it’s PS4 issue or CubeCraft hasn’t realised it yet for PS4.Thx
 

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
2,882
10,798
524
22
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
This isn´t a suggestion, this is a question..
Please learn the difference ffs
7FDD7FC7-C546-4685-BE74-2E235A325771.jpeg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom