Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

superharel

Oct 25, 2022
WHY I CANT /REPORT PLAYERS????
i can do /sr but thats for hackers what if someone is teaming ey? theres so many teamers and i cant do that so annoying, i just say "reported" BUT I CANT REPORT THEM WHY TF WOULD I NEED A RANK TO REPORT SOMEONE

Reactions: Rocks1

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello! If you need to report teamers, you can do so on the Java reports site. The /sr command requires multiple players to use it against the same player for the report to get sent the staff, and the /report command is limited to ranked players, because both of these prevent us from receiving excessive false reports.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! If you need to report teamers, you can do so on the Java reports site. The /sr command requires multiple players to use it against the same player for the report to get sent the staff, and the /report command is limited to ranked players, because both of these prevent us from receiving excessive false reports.
I guess he means the command isn't working for him.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom