Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Everyone's going on a tangent about how 'dEY neED to Run TEH SURVURS, DaTs Y exponsSive' when the person in the thread was clearly saying that Obsidian Rank isn't worth the price as of yet because the only thing it can really do differently from Diamond is 1 Arcade Voting Option and /fly which Emerald has.

I completely agree with you, Obsidian had next to no real difference from Emerald until last Friday where they added voting options for Obsidian members, it seems as though Obsidian is finally getting noticed which is good news. We'll just have to sit tight for new updates.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I now understand why people complain about message farming...
the same could be argued for practically every suggestion thread
people may disagree on a suggestion thread and it is for the same reason as others it isn't just message farming as well as there is no poll so the only way people will be sharing their opinion on this is through messages
notice how if anyone posted twice it was either to correct someone or since someone argued with their original point so they were making their point on it

Reactions: ItsDavey_
D

Deleted member 169486

This is not message farming, someone is saying that he/she agrees with what someone else said, and giving their own opinion. That's not message farming.

What you're doing now is message farming.
the same could be argued for practically every suggestion thread
people may disagree on a suggestion thread and it is for the same reason as others it isn't just message farming as well as there is no poll so the only way people will be sharing their opinion on this is through messages
notice how if anyone posted twice it was either to correct someone or since someone argued with their original point so they were making their point on it
I'm talking about the 'They cost that much because they support the server' part. It was said once, it doesn't need to be said 10 times.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
obsidian and even emerald rank seems ridiculously expensive and if you look at its benefits (in-game) ummm idk about you, but the only rank perks for Obsidian rank is like arcade games this should be edited to make obsidian worth it

I MEAN ADD MORE PERKS NOT LOWER THE PRICE
Yes.
More ranks for obi, seriously.
It's almost the same to emrald.
Try suggesting a few perks maybe?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Mabey add more perks to games , like a NO DIAMOND vote in eggwars lol.
No. I think the OP and stuff should stay gold+
However, adding Obsidian only vote options would be cool.
Special cages and more lobby perks.
Maybe adding Elytra to lobby and more obi gadgets.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
No. I think the OP and stuff should stay gold+
However, adding Obsidian only vote options would be cool.
Special cages and more lobby perks.
Maybe adding Elytra to lobby and more obi gadgets.
idk about you but i dont get ranks for cosmetics i get them for ingame perks, so i think there should be more.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
The thing is that the EULA makes it very difficult for the different servers to grant the "ingame perks" that you are looking for.
i jsut like the voting mostly thats it, and they already have it so it shouldnt be a problem

Reactions: Tristayy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Top Bottom