• Yes, I do!

• No, I don't. :c

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
imo a lot of ppl dont legit play parkour for a long time, and ppl just play it when they are waiting for a friend to get on

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I enjoy MineWare as much as the next guy, but I don't think it should be a permanent game. I don't agree with the permanent games CubeCraft picked out but maybe the next person loves Blockwars, and they want it to be a permanent game and that'll probably just happen every single game that gets picked out to be the new featured game.
Basically: Or re-add all of the removed games or keep it the way it is rn.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I only voted ‘no’ since I want to safe Parkour, I had to let UHC and Infection go already </3. But I’m doubt about minerware actually. I mean, there are tons of bugs, is it worth to add a game that contains more bugs than usual? It’s like UHC, except its dead, there were too mant impossible bugs to repair.
Infection and UHC were extremely boring, also, a lot of people just win farmed on those games, or (on UHC) asked friends to join just for the timer. *coughcough*

The bugs that you mentioned couldn’t get fixed because they probably are focussing more on bedrock, but if MinerWare would be a permanent game, they probably are going to fix most of them.

UHC had one major bug, the loading terrain one (probably some others as well) and I guess it wasn’t removed because of that, but just because it was dead like you mentioned.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Some things against your post:

Player count can also differ because it's only a temporary game, so people play when they still can. Comparing a permanent game with a temporary game MAY not be accurate.
Minerware is seen on other servers. For example, there is a similiar game on Hypixel (it has a different setup though, I hate it there).
Be careful not to mention things twice. Points 1 and 6 and points 2 and 9 are kinda the same :P

Still, I definitely agree with you!!

PS: I believe the 'wait for it' game has something else in hard mode than 'Jump in the void'... I'm not sure though.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Some things against your post:

Player count can also differ because it's only a temporary game, so people play when they still can. Comparing a permanent game with a temporary game MAY not be accurate.
MinerWare used to be a permanent game so I do think my comparison is accurate. (MinerWare wasn't really dead before it was removed. Yes, the player count was lower than the most popular games; EggWars and SkyWars, but mostly when I played it, games filled within 1 minute.)
Minerware is seen on other servers. For example, there is a similiar game on Hypixel (it has a different setup though, I hate it there).
The Chunk basically invented it, and CubeCraft improved it. What I'm trying to say is that CubeCraft was the server where I've played MinerWare for the first time.
Hi everyone!
We are very excited to announce CubeCraft's latest game : Minerware!
It's a classic from The Chunk which has been totally remixed into a brand new and improved game.

Be careful not to mention things twice. Points 1 and 6 and points 2 and 9 are kinda the same :p
1 is about comparing player counts and by the things I mentioned in point 6 I said that the management team would disappoint a big part of the community by removing the game again. It's like.. Continuing with a point I've mentioned first.
The same applies to point 2 and point 9.
PS: I believe the 'wait for it' game has something else in hard mode than 'Jump in the void'... I'm not sure though.
But.. it's not as if every player has an emerald rank and not every ranked play likes to play the hard mode.

Reactions: Shallidor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom