Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Yea as said just come to java and try to get yt rank their, so the you can have /nick.

Aside from that, java is better than bedrock in a lot of ways. Best examples are the vast array of clients/mods to choose from, and also java combat is better than bedrock.

Thanks,
Owl

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
He thinks I’m toxic because I made a technoblade reference. We found each other in a game and we 1v1ed. I ended up winning with half a heart and decided to quote techno and say “not even close”. I thought he’d laugh it off but ig not...
Ohh, lol but sometimes ppl just don’t know it is a joke even if they usually do

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yea as said just come to java and try to get yt rank their, so the you can have /nick.

Aside from that, java is better than bedrock in a lot of ways. Best examples are the vast array of clients/mods to choose from, and also java combat is better than bedrock.

Thanks,
Owl
Some people don’t like java, I like bedrock better than java, in @RelatedNoobs case, he built up his entire channel and following on bedrock, and that is what he has been doing. I’m not sure if he hates java but you can’t exactly just go be like “hey skeppy, /nick isn’t working so why don’t you go play bedrock” and anyways the combat is stupid on java cooldows are stupid and it’s stupidly hard to bridge

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
He thinks I’m toxic because I made a technoblade reference. We found each other in a game and we 1v1ed. I ended up winning with half a heart and decided to quote techno and say “not even close”. I thought he’d laugh it off but ig not...
na it’s fine I was just being miserable that day, gg x

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom