Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
(Wrong sub-forum?) There always can be a frustration between players, maybe they’re having a bad day, maybe they just can’t handle losing, there a lot of players like this in almost every community and if you want to help the community by letting staff know these players break the rules, you can report them here (Java):https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Bedrock:https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
OK the (sorry about sub forums I'm new)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I kinda guess that is happening, because Java is the more competitive oriented cubecraft., because of its individual PVP selection of gamodes and stuff.
Usually on modes where people don't have the task to kill each other that much the community is really a nice place to live in.
Let me give you an exsample: GTA Online, a open world game, which hasn't got a certain objective.
Some people like me choose to create multi million businesses empires and some choose to kill each other.
It's is a well known fact, that free weapon aim lobbies are much more peaceful than the automatic weapon aim lobbies.
When people have less opportunities to kill each other, things are so sweet and peaceful.
That's my guess.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I guess because Java it's more competitive than bedrock. Also, there are players that are just mean and toxic because it's their nature. I know sometimes it's kinda frustrating when someone, for example, kills you in Skywars with just a block or even without anything, but that's the trigger point. Those guys that can win, but they can't lose. They only have to win and win and, if they lose, they start being toxic, and not to say anything if they kill you after you killed them, they start saying: "hahaha you're so izi kid 10 hp... etcc". In a community, there's always nice people and toxic people, consequently you can't do anything about it.
Let me give you another example: In Tower Defence of Java, people who play it, are more nice and relax. They know how to work in team, and they aren't toxic by any ways ( there are exceptions of course). In this gamemode, people, in general, accepts a win or a defeat. Team skywars, it's a more competitive gamemode, so the majority of players can't handle a loss, and they only want to win. Eventually, they start being toxic or even insult people out of nowhere.
There will always be people like that, however, if they go more deep, you can report them for swearing at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
It's the only way to relax this guys. And trust me because I have done it multiple times, and some of them stopped being toxic for a while.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^