Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Eggwars has been around for awhile, and its probably the or one of the biggest games on Cubecraft. Team Eggwars is constantly full of players and nobody really "gets sick of it" which brings the question; why is Solo Eggwars dead? I would think if people played Team Eggwars they would for sure play Solo to get some practice or if they want a really short game. I main Solo Eggwars, which is extremely hard because of this, I remember Solo being played lots 3-4 years ago, but now its completely dead, why? Let me hear your theories/opinions

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I love EggWars, but solo is just not my thing. I prefer to play with friends, which imo makes the game 10x more fun and I assume other people agree with me. Also, in my experiences team games can be just as fast, if not faster the solo games. I think that with school starting everyone has gotten more busy and has had less time to play, so that could be a factor.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I love EggWars, but solo is just not my thing. I prefer to play with friends, which imo makes the game 10x more fun and I assume other people agree with me. Also, in my experiences team games can be just as fast, if not faster the solo games. I think that with school starting everyone has gotten more busy and has had less time to play, so that could be a factor.
but isn't it a blast when you have an 8 person party and you go play solos?

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
but isn't it a blast when you have an 8 person party and you go play solos?
In my experience that just takes too long and isn't that fun, I prefer to just stick to team :p

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
fair enough, not sure what you mean by taking too long though, that would be a very quick game with a 8 person party
It might just be the people I play with, but the games like that normally take over 30 minutes. Im sure that differs for everyone one though! Its really just personal preference :)

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars has been around for awhile, and its probably the or one of the biggest games on Cubecraft. Team Eggwars is constantly full of players and nobody really "gets sick of it" which brings the question; why is Solo Eggwars dead? I would think if people played Team Eggwars they would for sure play Solo to get some practice or if they want a really short game. I main Solo Eggwars, which is extremely hard because of this, I remember Solo being played lots 3-4 years ago, but now its completely dead, why? Let me hear your theories/opinions
I prefer to play with my friends and other people as well. It's much funnier for me. If you play solo, your skill will maybe improve more than if you only play Team mode. That's because you don't have a team and you have to deal with everything.
Under my point of view, solo eggwars is a very funny mode, but team Eggwars has became more popular and it's funnier for many people (including myself).

Reactions: Silco

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
technoblade started playing team bedwars on hypixel
im guessing we all followed him and started playing team eggwars
idk why tho

g_mc_2021

Sep 24, 2021
People only team if they have good teammates/friends. But people who don't join solo egg wars. But they join teams again because more people queue for teams during peak playtime.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
probably school

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I realise you are talking about Java in the origin post, but if it's anything like Egg Solos on Bedrock then perhaps a lack of new and interesting maps could partially explain a lack of interest in the game mode? I really do feel that Egg Solos gets kinda neglected.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I realise you are talking about Java in the origin post, but if it's anything like Egg Solos on Bedrock then perhaps a lack of new and interesting maps could partially explain a lack of interest in the game mode? I really do feel that Egg Solos gets kinda neglected.
Eggwars solo has less players and is kinda dead sometimes because Java has considerably less players than the Bedrock Network. With regard to the available maps, Java has more maps which are unavailable on the Bedrock Network, anyways, a map update would probably boost the Solo Eggwars player count.

But I think this happens because people prefer to play with a team. I play Solo Eggwars sometimes, but I personally prefer Team Eggwars.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I used to main Solo Eggwars, but after a while it just got boring because most players are Steves who think they are playing on a 1.8 server. Team Eggwars has a challenge of defeating several players at the same time, something Solo Eggwars cannot offer.
But other people might prefer it because it has "big maps" which are maps for 2 teams of 8/9/10 people. Winning on these maps is very easy and fast, therefore if you want to level up faster or collect points that'd be the logical choice.

Reactions: josepadgui

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
What? Team is dead is SkyWars and in Solo not. I don't think it's because of fun. It's because they changed a lot. It's because the maps are revamped and it's not the same, too many updates.
technoblade started playing team bedwars on hypixel
im guessing we all followed him and started playing team eggwars
idk why tho
I think EggWars was released first than Bedwars so that's not true.

And btw, maybe of old school maps in Team Egg from 2015 and when you didn't had Solo people prefer to play with it

And at last, Team is easier to grind in and Solo just takes long with the eggs.

Just my question, if you like Solo EggWars and don't play it, why you play team?

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think EggWars was released first than Bedwars so that's not true.
Eggwars was released in 2015 if I'm not wrong. As far as I know Hypixel released bedwars in their prototype lobby back in 2017, so yes they copied CubeCraft, but anyone at Hypixel will criticise that.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It's called "inspired" not "copied". Ws far as I know, bedwars and eggwars is totally a different game with just similar concept.
They just changed the way resources are generated and replaced the egg, using a bed instead as a respawn point. The only thing that isnt inspired on CubeCraft is the team upgrades shop.

You are right, they are different, but they have many things in common too, also both games have in common the same basic concept.

Reactions: AM71113363

DemonZDark

Jul 12, 2020
Idk?
In my opinion eggwars is not so much fun anymore because there is not so much update anymore there, and it takes a very long to respawn if you are in a party.

• Angry
Reactions: bwead
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom