Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftmaster

Oct 2, 2021
Eggwars has been around for awhile, and its probably the or one of the biggest games on Cubecraft. Team Eggwars is constantly full of players and nobody really "gets sick of it" which brings the question; why is Solo Eggwars dead? I would think if people played Team Eggwars they would for sure play Solo to get some practice or if they want a really short game. I main Solo Eggwars, which is extremely hard because of this, I remember Solo being played lots 3-4 years ago, but now its completely dead, why? Let me hear your theories/opinions
personally, I like playing the duos and quads and mega then solos in egg wars because it's just not fun for me to play alone and I think many other regular egg wars players like me support this too and in solos, people are just sweats.

Cubecrafter since 2019

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Eggwars has been around for awhile, and its probably the or one of the biggest games on Cubecraft. Team Eggwars is constantly full of players and nobody really "gets sick of it" which brings the question; why is Solo Eggwars dead? I would think if people played Team Eggwars they would for sure play Solo to get some practice or if they want a really short game. I main Solo Eggwars, which is extremely hard because of this, I remember Solo being played lots 3-4 years ago, but now its completely dead, why? Let me hear your theories/opinions
I think it's because solos less fun. From what I've heard from friends and friends of friends, solos is just the same repetitive thing over and over. At least with duos, squads, and mega, there's some variety since you can play with your friends. Also, people don't really practice in solos. From experience, duos will definitely benefit you the most if you consistently play it for a bit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: bwead

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
100% agree im trying to get on solo egg lb rn and it takes so long for games to fill up what do u guys have against solo egg :c

Reactions: bwead

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
At least with duos, squads, and mega, there's some variety since you can play with your friends.
Welcome to the server! I'm assuming you're new here? You'll soon learn that Team Eggwars is very much the same and there is no said "variety" its just different because you can play with your friends. I find it much more fun to 1v1 your friends on solos so you can scream and yell "BADBADBABDBAD" "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" "GET BETTERRRRR" to your friends on Labymod vc

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Welcome to the server! I'm assuming you're new here? You'll soon learn that Team Eggwars is very much the same and there is no said "variety" its just different because you can play with your friends. I find it much more fun to 1v1 your friends on solos so you can scream and yell "BADBADBABDBAD" "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" "GET BETTERRRRR" to your friends on Labymod vc
I sort of agree with you. Yes, there is little variety depending on what gamemode you pick. Skill-wise though, duos, squads, or even mega can help you improve faster by 1v2ing, 1v4ing, etc. I have to admit, it is fun to play solos with friends. From what I've heard from the majority of the community says otherwise, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom