Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hello! So I find it very weird how the parkour gamemode in cubecraft is always in maintenance. Im suggesting that the gamemode is removed because to be really honest I dont even think its ever being worked on because its been in maintenance a lot. Maybe Im wrong and they might actually be making some awesome parkour but i feel like its just barley being worked on. Anyone Agree?

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think theyre working on it and it will ever come back, but we dont know. We just have to wait for it.

Also according to the forum rules its not allowed to ask when updates or maintenances are getting released so we should just stop talking about it and wait for it.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Maybe Im wrong and they might actually be making some awesome parkour
Maybe this is your answer, even though I think they are taking so long to release the new Parkour. I mean, it has been more than 1-2 years in maintenance, possibly there are more importants to do on the Staff list, but if they didn't remove this game is because this will be reopened sooner or later. We will just have to wait for it.

Reactions: DrHam

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello! So I find it very weird how the parkour gamemode in cubecraft is always in maintenance. Im suggesting that the gamemode is removed because to be really honest I dont even think its ever being worked on because its been in maintenance a lot. Maybe Im wrong and they might actually be making some awesome parkour but i feel like its just barley being worked on. Anyone Agree?
It has been "undergoing work" not really
They haven't really been working on it
How do you know they aren't working on it? We, as members, will never know what happens behind the scenes of CubeCraft.
@DYD. that is how
They may be working on it now but being they updated Blockwars a few days ago they aren't likely that far in

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I made the same questio in suggestions forums!! Why is parkour always in matinence? I gave a suggestion on how to make it a fun game and people liked it, but why? Its been in matinence for ever!!! You can check out my forum post about parkour on my profile if you want too, but parkour either needs to be replaced, or updated. People keep coming up with great game ideas to replace parkour, but nothing ever happenes to it... :/

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Parkour is one of the multiple gamemodes taken out of service because of its many flaws, uhc and freebuild have returned and the others (parkour factions and skyblock) will eventually return, the reason its been out so long is its being built from scratch, which basically means they deleted everything and started over, not to mention theres Sentinel, bug and map fixes, and updates to the more popular games to take care of at the same time, meaning theres MANY projects to deal with at one time, unless told otherwise itll be back

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
You know what, I've been thinking the same thing. If parkour was coming back, then I think by now someone would have mentioned something about it. But I don't see why it shouldn't come back. I mean, almost all servers have parkour.

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Right now it's summer a lot of the developers are on vacation and when they get back they will be working on upgrades for sentinel, but due to some leaks it should be back this september, but those are just leaks/rumors so dont quote me on that

G

Gamerfull

This is a very difficult question to answer ... Of all signatures I believe that this modality will never open ...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom