Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I honestly dont get why new players on the server are so obsessed on becoming a helper or any role in the staff of Cube. Dont get me wrong tho, i dont think its something bad, but I want to know the reason
Even myself from almost 2 years ago was one of them when I was 17 and new to Cube on ps4 but I just dont remember why. Then I got 18 and I suddenly grew up in lots of things when reality struck me. If you are curious you can see my previous posts in my profile, they are funny to read. Im honestly ashamed of how annoying I was and how childish too, but guess that happens to everyone when time passes by
My guess is that people just want to be someone important in a place with lots of players that enjoy the same things as them, in this case minecraft multiplayer in the biggest bedrock server

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
In personal experience (I think I'm the most qualified to talk about applying for Helper the amount I've done 😂) It is basically split between just wanting perms to ban players/mute people, and actually helping out with the server/staff team
Doing it to get perms to ban and mute is savage 😂

Reactions: Reesle

ingoff

Jan 5, 2023
🇺🇦
Pronouns
He/Him
Честно говоря, я не понимаю, почему новые игроки на сервере так одержимы тем, чтобы стать помощником или любой другой ролью в команде Cube. Не поймите меня неправильно, я не думаю, что это что-то плохое, но я хочу знать причину
Даже я почти 2 года назад был одним из них, когда мне было 17 лет, и я был новичком в Cube на ps4, но я просто не помню, почему. Потом мне исполнилось 18, и я внезапно вырос во многих вещах, когда меня поразила реальность. Если вам интересно, вы можете увидеть мои предыдущие посты в моем профиле, их смешно читать. Честно говоря, мне стыдно за то, насколько я был раздражающим и каким ребячливым, но думаю, это случается со всеми, когда проходит время.
Я предполагаю, что люди просто хотят быть кем-то важным в месте, где много игроков, которым нравятся те же вещи, что и им, в данном случае многопользовательская игра в майнкрафт на самом большом краеугольном сервере.
I don’t know, for example, I’m new here, I understand that at least you need to help everyone and be active every day and master black magic

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t know, for example, I’m new here, I understand that at least you need to help everyone and be active every day and master black magic
Not really, just fullfil the requierements listed in the helper thread

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In personal experience (I think I'm the most qualified to talk about applying for Helper the amount I've done 😂) It is basically split between just wanting perms to ban players/mute people, and actually helping out with the server/staff team
100% agree, for me I want to help the server but in a different way such as becoming a dev, I feel like people don’t want to help as much want perms

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom