Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello, guys, I am MooTa, some of you guys will know me already and someone you guys won't. I once use to be very active on this server, but 1 day I decide to leave and the reason to that was I felt so bad, sad and ignored by a staff on discord (won't say which one) so I decided to leave. These days a lot of people is leaving the Cubecraft community, I mean A LOT, but Cubecraft is not making any changes to stop that. At Thursday @Jeff_Bllkth announced that he was going to leave the Community and it was sad that he left but for me, it was even sadder that Cubecraft made him feel like he had to leave. And it made me mad that whatever he said was correct. So on this page, I will like to say what I want to say about this server.

Staff: Ok Staffs are meant to help the server since not 1 person can run the server. But like me, I had a time that a staff made me feel really bad and ignored or sometimes it made me think "How did he/she become a staff with this attitude?" So I really don't get how some of the staffs are getting staff. (I am not saying that every staff is related to this.)

Forums: I think this is one of the biggest issues, I really don't get why none of the good suggestions are actually happening, did you guys just made the "suggestion" section just to make your forums more popular? If you guys made a suggestion section can you actually see it and try in and discuss and make it actually happen? Why not? And why do you guys not fixing the bugs? If any staffs say our developers are trying their best, I will say this "I know that they are trying their best but if that is slow can our owner gets some more developer? Look if you go to the staff section and see how many developers they are you will have nothing to say there are so FEW developers trying to fix all that bug!

Server: False kick, false ban very very few update, bug fix, new game. I am sure you guys all know what I am talking about. Cubecraft is very slow at everything but meanwhile, other servers are having an update like a speed of light because they know how to do it, can we not learn from them? Can you guys license to the suggestion for the update idea? Can we get more developers to fix the bug and get something new started?

Discord: As I said earlier I left because I felt horrible on that place. As @Jeff_Bllkth said staffs are ignoring the help request from some of us but they don't do that to some of the people. Why? Is it because of that cool and not cool thing? If that is the reason, how can some of us can be cool?

Thank you for reading and sorry for the bad grammar.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
You and @Jeff_Bllkth are correct on some things. Like the developers being slow at updating, that is true and i dont really know why, the only reason i can come up with is because they are updating games, but they should have people fixing bugs and some developing new games.
And the good suggestions, even the simple ones arent coming.
So either they have something really big they want to come out with all at once or they have to start doing something about this.

I know it has had a lot of better times, and i also hope they start coming back again, and make the server great!
I remeber last year where the server used to get almost full all of the time, and it was maybe even more popular then any other server, but then it started getting worse and worse, and now the average is 8000 while the other server has over 40000, which is insane!
I kind of want to look at it possitively because its my favorite server, and its kind of unique, so i keep thinking, next weel a new update is coming i think!! Party system is coming in MAY (i hope)!!!! But its getting harder and harder.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
You and @Jeff_Bllkth are correct on some things. Like the developers being slow at updating, that is true and i dont really know why, the only reason i can come up with is because they are updating games, but they should have people fixing bugs and some developing new games.
And the good suggestions, even the simple ones arent coming.
So either they have something really big they want to come out with all at once or they have to start doing something about this.

I know it has had a lot of better times, and i also hope they start coming back again, and make the server great!
I remeber last year where the server used to get almost full all of the time, and it was maybe even more popular then any other server, but then it started getting worse and worse, and now the average is 8000 while the other server has over 40000, which is insane!
I kind of want to look at it possitively because its my favorite server, and its kind of unique, so i keep thinking, next weel a new update is coming i think!! Party system is coming in MAY (i hope)!!!! But its getting harder and harder.
Yes, I remember the old day where we were the server where we took the other servers player.

Reactions: ElPtricko
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom