Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
but she is literally the only person representing the bedrock community
She isn't. Dutudy, CapitanGato and some others have bedrock and sometimes play on it (not sure how actively though).

why all of the staff members are focussed on moderating java and completely neglect Bedrock
I don't have a bedrock account and I'm also more experienced in Java. For this reason I am never on bedrock and I think the same reason applies to other Moderators. We do have Moderators going trough bedrock reports so it's up to you wether or not to report cheaters.

@BobfreyJoniam you can't know if an invisible player is using hacks or an ivnisible skins. On Minecraft Bedrock 1.13+, there is a bug that somehow makes you completely invisible on skin, armor, items held and nametag. And for some reason, the player affected by this bug may not even see himself as invisible, like others does. Even if you suspect he knows it, without a video evidence is not enough to estabilish if he was cheating or not, and even with a video evidence, if I was the staff, I wouldn't ban them immediatly knowing what's going on Bedrock.
- Locked.

Reactions: Dubby Plays
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
🦉
This might be the pre game lobby for Java BedWars (from notion board)
1716476205528.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
🎭
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Your at 600 reaction score!
Oh my goodness the 15th anniversary of Minecraft map is so cool! Here are some screenshots I took. This map is so big that I still haven't explored most of the map! Happy 15th anniversary Minecraft!
Screenshot_20240523_171819_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171911_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171920_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172211_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172223_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Top Bottom