Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 529794

why does saying a phrase ban you? I wont say it as to not leak a secret but why?

D

Deleted member 529794

If you’re referring to this video:
then this has been changed. Phrases no longer ban because it caused false bans. I believe this was changed over a year ago.

(No offence LeakedPvP) That person cheats Non-stop, so maybe the sentinel banned them anyway, he even starts hacking after getting banned? LeakedPVP is annoying :/

D

Deleted member 529794

Yea! He must have 1000 accounts or something.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’m going to lock this because the question was answered and to prevent pointless conversation.

Reactions: _JoSee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom