Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RatBoy6an9

May 22, 2017
I am tired of it when I´m on the generators and another player comes after me and takes my ingots and I do not know why. No matter if I'm on top of or stuck to the generator doing shifting, I'd like to know if it's some kind of hack or if I'm just unlucky.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
takes my ingots
technically there tokens
No it's just luck.
not even
if you pick up on the pattern of it like I did you can correctly predict what will happen depending on where you stand and where they stand since if it was more luck based there it wouldn't come to the person stealing it every time because the possibility of that for around a 50/50 split for even 32 iron it is incredibly unlikely
around the 64 reach I might go as far as saying that it is insanely unlikely and by 100 there it is about astronomically unlikely

but it isn't random since it is a shared pattern

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Lol, There isnt a hack. It is so annoying If others, take your iron, When you was the first person on the generator.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This is because you were one of the players who joined later.
What i mean is, the first player that joins will be able to take from anyone. So if you joined before anyone else from your team, then they cant take tokens from you.

Basicly, just make sure to be the first, second or third to join a game :p
So @hyperBravo is correct!

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It's based on whoever joined the game first. For example, if your teammate joined the game as #1 out of 16 while you joined at #16 out of 16, you'll have the lowest priority when you pick up items near your teammates.
Exactly. There is a priority system in EggWars.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Omg, I really thought that there wasn't a ''magnet'' hack. Okay.. o_O
latest

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
It's based on whoever joined the game first. For example, if your teammate joined the game as #1 out of 16 while you joined at #16 out of 16, you'll have the lowest priority when you pick up items near your teammates.

WOW is that true? How did you end up figuring that out? That will defiantly be handy to know.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom