Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

he77789

Sep 4, 2020
Bow spamming is a play style that requires zero skill it’s annoying when people bow spam please cubecraft the bow feels like it’s just meant for spam

It's a legitimate strategy, arrows aren't exactly cheap and bowspamming has a very low range, maybe 3-5 blocks at most. Also, each arrow has a very low damage.
Just run the hell away or use a few blocks.

D

Deleted member 554749

I don’t know I ran into a player that punch bow spammed with slowness arrows on the farm map in eggwars solos. I found that he only now spammed and getting any close to him was impossible because I’d get slowness every time.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Bow spamming is a play style that requires zero skill it’s annoying when people bow spam please cubecraft the bow feels like it’s just meant for spam

I don't like bowspamming/camping either, but if it requires 0 kill than you should be able to deal with it pretty easy, right?

Anways, bows used to cost 12 diamond. Used to play team Eggwars and always on the Teaparty map (back when we had the sign system) and all I did for a long time was rush to mid, grab the dia and run from island to island shooting entire teams down. The price is now much more expansive for punch and power. I don't really use them anymore and besides a couple games here and there I don't actually get bothered by it much either.

Just rush hard and fast, make sure you keep an eye open for people that rush to mid and get them before they have enough for a bow. That's what I do.

D

Deleted member 554749

I don't like bowspamming/camping either, but if it requires 0 kill than you should be able to deal with it pretty easy, right?

Anways, bows used to cost 12 diamond. Used to play team Eggwars and always on the Teaparty map (back when we had the sign system) and all I did for a long time was rush to mid, grab the dia and run from island to island shooting entire teams down. The price is now much more expansive for punch and power. I don't really use them anymore and besides a couple games here and there I don't actually get bothered by it much either.

Just rush hard and fast, make sure you keep an eye open for people that rush to mid and get them before they have enough for a bow. That's what I do.

It never happens in duos to me, unless I camp as well. average 2-3 minute games and your all good

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com

I'm assuming by bow spamming, you mean stopping a player from getting near to you so that they can't pvp 1v1?

If so then I have to say... I don't really agree that it's zero skill... reload time and aim when someone is strafing and moving well makes it something that takes skill and it's rarely completely effective against really good players.

To me a bow is just another tool in the arsenal to help win the game.... I always find it a bit odd when people proclaim that certain items at your disposal as an eggwars player shouldn't really be used by good players... honestly.. I think it's the opposite..... getting really good with everything available be that bow, TNT, pics and of course swords but also ladders etc means that you have a lot more at your disposal and in your arsenal to go after really good players. I've been amazed watching livestreams where really good players have been unable to kill skybasers/underbasers because they've never really mastered the bow / TNT etc. I get great satisfaction out of bowing full diamonds that are on the move half way across the map.. I think that takes skill tbh.

Just today I had a good player trying to keep me at bay using a bow.. it didn't work... I still got them. Conversely I think personally I'm quite adept at warding off much more stacked players with a bow... indeed I really love killing players that have spent an entire game doing nothing other than getting fully stacked with diamond everything while I've been laboriously battling everyone else on the map with often not much more than leather.

D

Deleted member 554749

I'm assuming by bow spamming, you mean stopping a player from getting near to you so that they can't pvp 1v1?

If so then I have to say... I don't really agree that it's zero skill... reload time and aim when someone is strafing and moving well makes it something that takes skill and it's rarely completely effective against really good players.

To me a bow is just another tool in the arsenal to help win the game.... I always find it a bit odd when people proclaim that certain items at your disposal as an eggwars player shouldn't really be used by good players... honestly.. I think it's the opposite..... getting really good with everything available be that bow, TNT, pics and of course swords but also ladders etc means that you have a lot more at your disposal and in your arsenal to go after really good players. I've been amazed watching livestreams where really good players have been unable to kill skybasers/underbasers because they've never really mastered the bow / TNT etc. I get great satisfaction out of bowing full diamonds that are on the move half way across the map.. I think that takes skill tbh.

Just today I had a good player trying to keep me at bay using a bow.. it didn't work... I still got them. Conversely I think personally I'm quite adept at warding off much more stacked players with a bow... indeed I really love killing players that have spent an entire game doing nothing other than getting fully stacked with diamond everything while I've been laboriously battling everyone else on the map with often not much more than leather.

you play on VR. I’ve noticed bows not effecting players in VR when typing.

D

Deleted member 554749

so with eggs and snowballs- is that in any way related to spamming? Because that seems very similar but different at the same time. Let me know your thoughts

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
you play on VR. I’ve noticed bows not effecting players in VR when typing.
Bows affect VR players just as much as any other and not sure what typing has to do with it... I've been shot off the map plenty of times while trying to type a message (which as you know with VR players is not easy given you can't see the keyboard and hence puts us at risk).

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Bow spamming can be annoying, but you can also get a bow of your own, or just move randomly so that you dodge the arrows. You could also just wait for them to push you, or with the new emerald gens, get a leap feather and push them that way.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom