Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joedidely

Oct 2, 2021
Currently this is where I have my mobs dropping for my xp generator. Every time I leave the area and return a few of the mobs will have escaped. This happens for every type of mob I have put in so far, currently it has wither skeletons and as much as I love fighting them, it really sucks when you are at level 118 and get killed. So far I have tried expanding the area they land in in every direction (originally they landed in a 3x1 area, instead of the current 5x1) and that didn't prevent the escape. I tried blocking the sides with whole blocks and that didn't prevent it. It seems so far everything I have tried still allows the mobs to phase out when I leave the area and come back. I'm hoping someone has a solution so I can stop getting killed.
Minecraft 4_2_2022 10_36_29 PM.png
Minecraft 4_2_2022 10_35_36 PM.png
Minecraft 4_2_2022 10_36_41 PM.png

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Currently this is where I have my mobs dropping for my xp generator. Every time I leave the area and return a few of the mobs will have escaped. This happens for every type of mob I have put in so far, currently it has wither skeletons and as much as I love fighting them, it really sucks when you are at level 118 and get killed. So far I have tried expanding the area they land in in every direction (originally they landed in a 3x1 area, instead of the current 5x1) and that didn't prevent the escape. I tried blocking the sides with whole blocks and that didn't prevent it. It seems so far everything I have tried still allows the mobs to phase out when I leave the area and come back. I'm hoping someone has a solution so I can stop getting killed.
View attachment 209022View attachment 209023View attachment 209021
From what it seems like, entity cramming is the reason why.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I have had as few as 3 spawners in their, and if each spawner spawned maybe 4 apiece, thats only 12 mobs and they still escape.
Look at your picture again. That's like way more then 12 mobs. But if it's not entity cramming, Idk what to say. build thicker layers maybe?

Joedidely

Oct 2, 2021
Look at your picture again. That's like way more then 12 mobs. But if it's not entity cramming, Idk what to say. build thicker layers maybe?
currently yea its more than 12 mobs, but the number of mobs inside doesn't matter i always end up having around 3 phase out when i leave and come back. Thicker layers didn't fix it either, i had walls that were 2 blocks thick and that didn't do anything

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I think I know why. The slabs. The slabs are considered half blocks, and with the number of mobs that are in there, that's probably why.

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
You need to make it so that they have a bigger space I would also recommend you make them fall so that you don't have to do as much damage to them and make you get drops and exp quicker.

Joedidely

Oct 2, 2021
You need to make it so that they have a bigger space I would also recommend you make them fall so that you don't have to do as much damage to them and make you get drops and exp quicker.
they are currently falling 96 blocks, and I have had their landing area increased to 3x5 instead of the original 1x3 and it didn't make a difference. I am thinking I will just have to deal with it and chock it up to buggy bedrock behavior

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom