Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shainted

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
It's actually a billion people. Not much tbh, because I expected 1 trillion people to get helper- or maybe more than that.

Jokes aside, three awesome people became a helper, what else do we need?
Personally what I want is to get more gamemodes like pillars of fortune, like every month a new rotational gamemode. I think that would be great! Can be anything from tower defense to Team SkyWars to things like quake craft. I think that could be nice and attract more players to Cube.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
If you find this a large wave, well be glad you didn't witness 2020 helper waves haha.

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-04-20 om 12.25.08.png

I do wish all the new pinkies good luck with their journey (and @Frontlane good luck with redoing the journey, let's hope it becomes even better than the first time).

Mintypie231

Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
If you find this a large wave, well be glad you didn't witness 2020 helper waves haha.

View attachment 229808

I do wish all the new pinkies good luck with their journey (and @Frontlane good luck with redoing the journey, let's hope it becomes even better than the first time).
Imagine saying congratulations to each of them lol-

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 229808

Every lobby I went into that day there was at least 3 helpers 😂
Crazy day

Sad none of them are mods anymore

• Haha
Reactions: Basketman

Vorealys

Mar 25, 2023
México
Pronouns
She/Her
In reality it is because they are in trend, since they were promoted recently you see them everywhere, but eventually you will not even notice them, like when you buy a new phone and take care of it, but after a certain time you stop taking so much care of it, more or less is the same effect

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
In reality it is because they are in trend, since they were promoted recently you see them everywhere, but eventually you will not even notice them, like when you buy a new phone and take care of it, but after a certain time you stop taking so much care of it, more or less is the same effect
Woah, that’s a smart analogy!

Reactions: Vorealys

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
@Frontlane soon, you're just going to be like a used phone to us. Make sure you realise that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom