Whats ur favorite version

Votes: 6 20.7%

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLicer_

Sep 21, 2016
Well,In frist hand, I logged into my mc account after 2 years, well, When i was kid, i loved to play cubecraft, a lot that i bought diamond rank, coz i loved to play in op chest, and here in my country the price bout the diamond rank isnt cheap, is so expensive by one "virtual rank" but u bought it, well, when I played a lot of cubecraft it was one of the most popular server, and now, the games doesnt get full, why cubecraft? why u cant return to the 1.8? pls, for the players, for the community

L

Lightning McQueen

pls, for the players, for the community
Hi this is a 1.9+ majority community go away.

You can still play on 1.8 cubecraft with the 1.8 client. 1.8 is stupid. Its been 2 years since the combat update, get over it.

There are other 1.8 pvp servers out there. Sorry, I meant therr are only 1.8 pvp servers out there.

(In b4 guildmaster calls me sad or something like that)

D

Deleted member 59979

1.9+ is vastly more popular than 1.8 and it would take far too much effort to change back for only a large decrease in players.

D

Deleted member 100818

Yeah the biggest 1.9 community will get back at 1.8 because a few players who cannot get over the fact that's is a horrible PvP style can't get over it. Sure, you're allowed to find it the best PvP style that's playable, but bringing it back at 1.8 wouldn't be good for anyone. Instead of those idots at Hypixel (Oh and yes that was an offense) this server is looking forward, not backwards. And that's why this server will always be my favourite. So, no.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Yeah the biggest 1.9 community will get back at 1.8 because a few players who cannot get over the fact that's is a horrible PvP style can't get over it. Sure, you're allowed to find it the best PvP style that's playable, but bringing it back at 1.8 wouldn't be good for anyone. Instead of those idots at Hypixel (Oh and yes that was an offense) this server is looking forward, not backwards. And that's why this server will always be my favourite. So, no.
Actually that part where you said that 1.8 is horrible is just not true, most of you 1.9 players suck at 1.8 and that's the reason why you play 1.9. I play both the versions and 1.9 is easy and boring but 1.8 is a lot better in my opinion. @effot xoxo

Reactions: Nevermind3476
D

Deleted member 100818

Actually that part where you said that 1.8 is horrible is just not true, most of you 1.9 players suck at 1.8 and that's the reason why you play 1.9. I play both the versions and 1.9 is easy and boring but 1.8 is a lot better in my opinion. @effot xoxo
Fair enough, each their own opinion. Although I have to say a lot of 1.8 players did not want to play 1.9 PvP because they practiced so much that they weren't in for a new experience. Which is very stupid imo

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
My theory about what happened with Cubecraft, is that they practically forced the players to play in 1.9, you could not enter the 1.8 at the beginning.
That is, many users (like me) who were used to Pvp 1.8 had to enter the 1.9 in Cubecraft, seeing that we liked they preferred to go to another server, which did not force you to enter the 1.9 , but if they had it added, it was according to your criteria and tastes to enter the version that you would like, as long as it was 1.8 +.
And well, from what I see they realized this small incident and incorporated (a little late) the 1.8, but as we see there are very few users, comparing with other servers.
Even so, I've always liked Cubecraft, especially for what one can vote (MODE, TIME, ETC), but I have to accept that at that time I stop playing, for that reason, like some colleagues.
And well at last, everyone can choose the version in which they can enter.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom