Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you think this is a bug or meant to be their?

• bug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a feature

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
i have several times voted for hardcore half with no other votes in the game, YET every time it resets to hardcore normal why is this????

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I remember a mod once said that during playtesting it was too insane and impossible to break eggs because you would die to someone's fist as they protected their egg. I don't think it would be very fun to play myself as that situation would happen a lot.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I remember a mod once said that during playtesting it was too insane and impossible to break eggs because you would die to someone's fist as they protected their egg. I don't think it would be very fun to play myself as that situation would happen a lot.
it would force you to not rush XD get gear first

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
so camp, get gear XD get a gapple
Its impossible to gapple in between 2 axe hits. You're dead the moment he hits you first, just try it out on a server (thats what I did) there is absolutely no fun in fights at all as they're over before you even know it.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Actually, anyone that pays hardcore regularly would know you NEVER encounter obsidian in hardcore. If you let it happen, that's on you, not them like it is in OP mode. Even on teaparty, which I played 3 games of hardcore on, I've gotten at most 2 pieces of obsidian on an egg. And now for all the people that are arguing the axes - working with your team and having an egg matter MUCH more in hardcore than in normal or OP mode. Surprise attacks are almost always more effective in hardcore, which is even more effective with half health. Since hardcore is played so much differently, hardcore is much more requiring to be played with your team and keep your egg. So +1

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Actually, anyone that pays hardcore regularly would know you NEVER encounter obsidian in hardcore. If you let it happen, that's on you, not them like it is in OP mode. Even on teaparty, which I played 3 games of hardcore on, I've gotten at most 2 pieces of obsidian on an egg. And now for all the people that are arguing the axes - working with your team and having an egg matter MUCH more in hardcore than in normal or OP mode. Surprise attacks are almost always more effective in hardcore, which is even more effective with half health. Since hardcore is played so much differently, hardcore is much more requiring to be played with your team and keep your egg. So +1
thats true i play hardcore often

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
i have several times voted for hardcore half with no other votes in the game, YET every time it resets to hardcore normal why is this????
Hardcore + half health is probably the worst.
It's near impossible to rush/break eggs and PVP.
You die way to easily..

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
Because this is a one hit kill and with a three second respawn, you'd just have to run in, hit them, kill their egg and then kill them on respawn.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom