Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Hi cubecraft

Most times I always like the new update, but your recent ones feel more like they are rushed.
1: one some places you can build and on other places you cant build while the enemy can
2: see screen
3: By adding more gamemodes you are seperating the players which means longer queues => less people playing => more likely to stop because queues take to long.

It isn't to late yet to fix your mistakes. Here are a few ideas you can do.
- Make it so that you won't get kicked into the lobby if someone leaves before your game starts
- Add a 60 second cooldown for intentionally leaving the game multiple times in a short period.
- Remove the win limit entirely cause some people are only playing for that reason.

2022-08-28_14.25.39.png
2022-08-28_14.25.42.png

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi cubecraft

Most times I always like the new update, but your recent ones feel more like they are rushed.
1: one some places you can build and on other places you cant build while the enemy can
2: see screen
3: By adding more gamemodes you are seperating the players which means longer queues => less people playing => more likely to stop because queues take to long.

It isn't to late yet to fix your mistakes. Here are a few ideas you can do.
- Make it so that you won't get kicked into the lobby if someone leaves before your game starts
- Add a 60 second cooldown for intentionally leaving the game multiple times in a short period.
- Remove the win limit entirely cause some people are only playing for that reason.

View attachment 214507View attachment 214508
I agree with your suggestions except with adding a leave cooldown for those who leave ultiple games in a row. Not forcing you to go back to the lobby when someone leaves would reduce queues and I think that could be applied to the rest of duels games, including the battle arena duels.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom