Why Are They So Slow?

Discussion in 'Support' started by shundezhu, Apr 25, 2016.

1. shundezhu

shundezhu Member

I appealed for compromised account for like 2 months now, I have been waiting forever, but whenever I go to the appeal stats thing, it keeps saying that I need to wait for the server to make a decision.It's so stupid! If you are a staff or server owner, please speed up for me and for other innocent players too.

2. HangarGeek

HangarGeek Member

HangarGeek
    Obsidian
    I'll explain you few things: These people are making the server for you and keeping up for you to enjoy, using their free-time, you use your free time to play in the server.

3. shundezhu

shundezhu Member

I know that. All I'm trying to ask is that why they take forever

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2016
  4. shundezhu

shundezhu Member

By the way I was banned before I even got to play in the server, so they have done nothing for me. I still appreciate them, but I didnt get any benefits

5. shundezhu

shundezhu Member

And they made the server, so waht! They made it, great! But noone asked them to make it, so they volunteered. So why should I care cuz they did that because they wanted to, they probably do this for a job

6. shundezhu

shundezhu Member

And also I never said anything bad about them, I just asked why they take forever, do you even look at the message closely before u reply? Seems like that you don't have a life cuz ur so bored that ur replying to something that's not even dedicated to u. Feel sorry for u.

7. Snodia

Snodia Mod Staff Member Moderator

Snodia
    Mod
    First, there's no need to be rude to anyone. I understand that waiting is annoying and boring but it's not a reason to call people names when they comment on something. Second, did you do everything (I mean everything) from this thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/banned-for-compromised-account.51053/? If so, then all you can do is wait it out. Though you may be able to message Joe Henry privately and inquire about it.

8. HangarGeek

HangarGeek Member

HangarGeek
    Obsidian
    I ~may be~ was rude. Sorry @shundezhu. And, I have life btw.