Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlberG6204

Jun 22, 2020
By the way, I think we shouldn't call them hackers, since most of them only use an android app called Toolbox, and they don't know anything about programming or hacking.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Perhaps it's because Skywars is the most competitive mode. Thus, hackers like to play on Skywars to kill pro players or just make them salty. It's true that Skywars has more hackers than lucky islands or other games that host a pvp idea behind.
The best thing to do now is to record and report hackers on the web. The anti-cheat system will improve eventually. But, for now, we'll have to wait patiently. There's few people behind it that are working hard to improve it.

Reactions: AlberG6204

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It is one of the most popular gamodes on Cubecraft.
There's a lot of people that are interested in watching such content, hence those hacking youtubers get a decent viewer base for what they do.
As far as I have seen, their endless anti-cheat system ,,tests" are majorly made on the skywars gamode.
Probably because in a gamode like Duels they can't really test things like fly hacks, or very long reach cheats.
Whatever the case is with the hacker you see, please try to record them and then report them on the website, or use the /report command if you are a ranked player(On java).

Reactions: AlberG6204

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
By the way, I think we shouldn't call them hackers, since most of them only use an android app called Toolbox, and they don't know anything about programming or hacking.
There is so many hackers because Skywars is the most competitive mode on the server.

Also, they are still classed as hackers regardless of the fact that they use toolbox. They are using an application/client in order to alter the game's code to grant them a competitive advantage which is technically hacking

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
There isn't an anti cheat right now which only makes it worse. But honestly, (I made a post on this) why si it fun to hack. You literally just run around a little and then you win. Like I don't get it

Reactions: ayano0

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
There isn't an anti cheat right now which only makes it worse. But honestly, (I made a post on this) why si it fun to hack. You literally just run around a little and then you win. Like I don't get it
There is an anticheat, it is just very ineffective. I have recent hacker reports that were set to "already punished" because sentinel caught the before I reported them.

Reactions: wxzzrd

JamieTheDev

Novice Member
May 30, 2018
England
idk, CubeCraft is one of the largest if not the largest server on bedrock. This makes it a prime target for hackers.

Also, hacks are given 2 names, "hackers" and "cheaters" they are given the name of hacked clients because of the abnormal things it gives them

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.