Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2022
Made it fast paced and the game became dull, just like how everyone is these days. The old egg wars felt like more of a team effort which led to building relationships and making friends, there was a certain essence to the game when you had to work as a team to protect your egg, now there's not even a chance to do that. Games end in 2 minutes because there's always 1 team that is seemingly always stacked with ranked players. And you don't even allow players to buy ranks anymore? Jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: Conea64
Sep 3, 2022
Made it fast paced and the game became dull, just like how everyone is these days. The old egg wars felt like more of a team effort which led to building relationships and making friends, there was a certain essence to the game when you had to work as a team to protect your egg, now there's not even a chance to do that. Games end in 2 minutes because there's always 1 team that is seemingly always stacked with ranked players. And you don't even allow players to buy ranks anymore? Jeez.
furthermore, I always see this server complain about not having the money to fix certain issues, whatever that means, but every time I am on that server I see people asking how to purchase ranks. But when you try to gain access to those ranks Cubecraft states they are unavailable for purchase. ?

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Maakte het snel en het spel werd saai, net zoals iedereen tegenwoordig is. De oude eieroorlogen voelden meer als een teaminspanning die leidde tot het opbouwen van relaties en het maken van vrienden. Er was een bepaalde essentie in het spel toen je als een team moest werken om je ei te beschermen, nu is er niet eens een kans om dat te doen . Games eindigen in 2 minuten omdat er altijd 1 team is dat schijnbaar altijd gestapeld is met gerangschikte spelers. En je staat niet eens meer toe dat spelers rangen kopen? Jezus.
Yes, there are many players (myself included) who rush games for the most wins,
I would advise you that if you see ppl voting for overpowered in a game they are almost always rushers, so if you see ppl voting for overpowered you can better join a new game if you rlly wants to play a longer game😄,
or vote for a normal or even hardcore game bc they (usually) take longer than overpowered games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom