Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I haven't got this bug even thought I play all of eggwars's modes often.I will suggest you to report it on the reports site so it will get fixed as soon as possible.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Although I would like steak to be cheaper the issue is that it gives super good health regeneration. It would not be completely balanced if they made everything 1 iron. Especially in hardcore where it’s supposed to be hard to buy things.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
F
Steak gives a lot of saturation so it’s understandable why it is 5 iron. How about instead of Carrots we have Bread instead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My man!

This is the first logical idea that I have seen in this whole discussion

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I a
If normal is chosen it is hard to get steaks, so if you just want to have a quick game you buy carrots but most of the time carrots are not consumable. This is just frustrating to have because you need to wait for extra iron to buy steaks. Why is this bug always happening and only on Cubecraft?
- The_king37
Maybe they could remove the carrots and replace them with something similiar like melons or cookies. I agree that carrots are hard too eat sometimes, they glitch a lot, but making steak cheaper is to op. Steak restores health faster and gives more foodbars.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I a

Maybe they could remove the carrots and replace them with something similiar like melons or cookies. I agree that carrots are hard too eat sometimes, they glitch a lot, but making steak cheaper is to op. Steak restores health faster and gives more foodbars.

This was said before ;)

Reactions: East

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, carrots are fairly useless.. and you just hate yourself for a second when you accidentally buy 60 of them. So removing them wouldn’t hurt a soul! The main problem is that they give little saturation (3,6) to if you want a lot of saturation. ( Steak gives 13,8) You’ll have to wait so that you can eat 3-4 of them and give up instant regen when you take damage.

Making steak 1 iron in normal seems a bit too much...but a price drop of introducing bread is a nice solution!

~Fesa

Last edited:
Reactions: YesEggs
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom