Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 11, 2020
They could just choose spamclicking noobs, not me. I have likely over 70 players permfocusing me, and someone told me theres at least one player, who spreads lies about me being a toxic kid.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
From my experience, there are a lot of clans and groups of friends who play FFA. If you kill one those members, they will tell everyone else to constantly kill you over and over until you quit. I find it pretty disgusting. Really not much you can do about it unfortunately unless you want to try to get in good favor with one of the larger groups.
Of course it could be something else entirely, but I'm willing to bet it is just because you made someone mad by attacking them.

I think that goes against what FFA should be, but there isn't much they can do about it unless they want to lose a majority of their FFA playerbase. Though you could make the argument that they are also losing players due to them not preventing this sort of behavior. But that is a topic for another thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.