Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Hello Cubecrafters!

It's a fun game. Guaranteed.

How to play:
- Say who your favorite staff member is
- You can choose any current or past staff member
- Here's a like to the current list: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/?type=staff
- Here's all of the staff members: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-staff-history-status.209291/
- Give some reason why they are your favorite.
- Make sure to tag them so they know! :D
- You can choose multiple staff members if you want!

Rules:
- Only say Nice and Kind things about the staff member.
- Jokes are ok
- Use common sense
- Have Fun! :)

- CatsLoveRainbows

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Pretty sure Animal is not allowing this as she doesn't want jealousy in the team, they have to be one team and not be split just because the community chooses a specific staff member over another staff member

Anyway, don't see how this is a game honestly

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
uhhhhhh I thought it would be a fun forum game.

if everybody hates it tho I could take it down
I have no doubt that you want to make the staff members feel appreciated and loved by creating this thread, but it can also lead to an opposite effect if some of them don't see their names mentioned here. That's why threads like this aren't really one of my favorite ones.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I absolutely love the show of support and care you are giving to the staff by creating a thread to express your individual love for the staff. Unfortunately, these kinds of threads, I feel, can also bring about a fair amount of negativity. Especially since there may be staff that are not listed, or ones that get listed less than another. This can make those staff feel inferior and lose their passion because they feel underappreciated. Due to this, this thread will be locked. Feel free to create a thread just expressing love for the staff team as a whole, but let us not divide the team into a grading system where you pick and choose who gets praise. They all deserve praise and have done a lot for the server as a whole.

All of the staff are doing an amazing job, though if you feel like it you can express some of your concerns or your gratitude to them by creating a thread in the staff feedback section of the forums, here.
Basically the reason why i'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread. Sure it is for fun, but you are better off showing your likes and love for staff in the staff feedback section instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom