Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sietzziee

Well-Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
105
199
119
19
Hey CubeCrafters!

In The Eggwars Games, my new series on my YouTube channel, we tried the toughest challenges in Eggwars. In this third episode, we tried to break the most eggs. Who comes out on top?

Watch the video here:
Who breaks the most EGGS? | The Eggwars Games #3
The Eggwars Games thumbnail episode 3.png
 
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a cool concept, and I like that you did it on Java. I only play Bedrock, but I think Java is kinda underrated. I mean, i searched up just “cubecraft” on YouTube, and the only video about Java in the 1st 10 search results is a player trying it just 1 time, so you don’t rlly see many Java challenge vids, and I like that you’re part of that minority.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Sietzziee

TTV xAstroYT

Member
Aug 21, 2024
19
15
4
This is a cool concept, and I like that you did it on Java. I only play Bedrock, but I think Java is kinda underrated. I mean, i searched up just “cubecraft” on YouTube, and the only video about Java in the 1st 10 search results is a player trying it just 1 time, so you don’t rlly see many Java challenge vids, and I like that you’re part of that minority.
y no username color?


wanna play duos tomorrow???
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom