Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric786459123

Jun 24, 2016
http://imgur.com/a/9EAIY

This screenshot shows that AmazingRenzois , who died in this game, is teaming with Gabriel__Max. After he died, he sent tips to Gabriel__Max in the chat. If he doesn't say "up", Gabriel__Max won't be able to find me and I won't die. Also after I died, he said "thankss man". This evidence is enough to show they are teaming. I want to report but I don't know which type should I choose because most of them requires a youtube video.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
As previously stated, without video evidence, you can't report cross teamers. But it seems more like ghosting IMO.

B

Britney Spears

Video evidence is required, your report would've been denied if you reported them with just a screenshot. Also, the type you should choose is "teaming", which of course, requires video evidence.
Hope this answered all your questions about the reports website, if not feel free to send me a private message and I'll try and answer it as soon as possible :)

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Top Bottom