• Lunar Client (Java)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Badlion Client (Java)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Labymod (Java)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Onix Client (Bedrock)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Texture Pack Client (Bedrock, comment which one)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Latitie Client (Bedrock)

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I'm very vanilla when it comes to clients and any types of modifications. I normally use a part of the VanillaTweaks texture pack (most importantly Dark UI, since I love dark mode everywhere) and a texture pack or a mod that makes my chat transparent. That's it, very simplistic...

Edit: Ofc, how could I have forgotten about Optifine on Java 😅

Last edited:

oWronged

Aug 15, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm a bedrock and java player on java I use lunar
and on bedrock the only client that has a launcher and that is public I know of is Onix client.

Reactions: pekd

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
I use lunar on java and play vanilla on bedrock. Funny thing is I don't use any QOL mods on lunar. I use it cause it's easy to set up with little to no hassle

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
On Java I only use OptiFine, and on Bedrock I use regular Minecraft, no clients whatsoever.

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Alright so in java i don't play with clients, i only use sodium to increase my fps.
On bedrock i use latite client which is a new client that has good features like freelook and zoom.

Before 1.19.31, i was using onix client however it became pay to use and i don't want to pay money for a client.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
not completely, only the free version (it wont be updated anymore). you can still use onix client if you pay a monthly subsrciption
I paid money and I lost my role, they locked the patrion so no one can buy it anymore, I'm devastated

pekd

Alright so in java i don't play with clients, i only use sodium to increase my fps.
On bedrock i use latite client which is a new client that has good features like freelook and zoom.

Before 1.19.31, i was using onix client however it became pay to use and i don't want to pay money for a client.
i added the option latite client (i did a typo tho and cant change it anymore lmao)

Reactions: GlowGamerKSA
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom