• Lunar Client (Java)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Badlion Client (Java)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Labymod (Java)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Onix Client (Bedrock)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Texture Pack Client (Bedrock, comment which one)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Latitie Client (Bedrock)

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I'm very vanilla when it comes to clients and any types of modifications. I normally use a part of the VanillaTweaks texture pack (most importantly Dark UI, since I love dark mode everywhere) and a texture pack or a mod that makes my chat transparent. That's it, very simplistic...

Edit: Ofc, how could I have forgotten about Optifine on Java 😅

Last edited:

oWronged

Aug 15, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm a bedrock and java player on java I use lunar
and on bedrock the only client that has a launcher and that is public I know of is Onix client.

Reactions: pekd

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
I use lunar on java and play vanilla on bedrock. Funny thing is I don't use any QOL mods on lunar. I use it cause it's easy to set up with little to no hassle

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
On Java I only use OptiFine, and on Bedrock I use regular Minecraft, no clients whatsoever.

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Alright so in java i don't play with clients, i only use sodium to increase my fps.
On bedrock i use latite client which is a new client that has good features like freelook and zoom.

Before 1.19.31, i was using onix client however it became pay to use and i don't want to pay money for a client.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
not completely, only the free version (it wont be updated anymore). you can still use onix client if you pay a monthly subsrciption
I paid money and I lost my role, they locked the patrion so no one can buy it anymore, I'm devastated

pekd

Alright so in java i don't play with clients, i only use sodium to increase my fps.
On bedrock i use latite client which is a new client that has good features like freelook and zoom.

Before 1.19.31, i was using onix client however it became pay to use and i don't want to pay money for a client.
i added the option latite client (i did a typo tho and cant change it anymore lmao)

Reactions: GlowGamerKSA
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom