Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pizza or Burgers?

  • Pizza

    Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Burger

    Votes: 10 34.5%

  • Total voters
    29

Snowwyyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2020
681
742
174
21
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
You just started a war
Me: burgers, at least some mixed items tho, cheese, meat, bread, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, soft drink (NEEDED), and putting the whole piece in an over so you can have a crunch while eating 🤤
 
  • Love
Reactions: meliodas9463808
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom