Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Cuál es mejor

• Op loot

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Classic loot

Votes: 30 83.3%

• Total voters

Tcarlospro775

Feb 10, 2021
Para mi el op loot es muy bueno pero el clasico es con el que comencé a jugar y me acostumbré, ustedes que opinan?

Sergiio12

Jan 5, 2023
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Para ser sinceros, hoy día lo que más merece la pena es el classic loot. Pero en tiempos de 1.8 de java, la jugabilidad era increíble. Todas las partidas merecían la pena con el op. 😳

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Basic loot ftw, much more fun imo
(this is a joke, normal is the most balanced version of the game)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Shainted

Shainted

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Definetly Normal items, games are normal length and when cleaners come you actually have a chance of healing, where in basic you're just doomed to either run or die.

Reactions: pekd

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Def classic, fire aspect is the most annoying thing to deal with in op. I like op battles tho but classic just better imo

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I like Op. because now everyone has a bow and not only one person. I have my whole loot on my iland.
bows are pretty easy to find in classic, almost every mid chest has one. And if u got it on your island u usually get less than 10 arrows

error4043653

Feb 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
For me it is better than the op since you have more advantage than the other players but really if you are good you can win because sometimes everyone attacks you but I like op :D.

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
personal Opinion is OP. personal reasons getting cleaned is much harder, you don't die in like 3 hits from a dude who got full diamond in his spawn chests well you got chain. tho can't really complain since I tend to use the strongest weapon in the game (Shovel)

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
personal Opinion is OP. personal reasons getting cleaned is much harder, you don't die in like 3 hits from a dude who got full diamond in his spawn chests well you got chain. tho can't really complain since I tend to use the strongest weapon in the game (Shovel)
Normal is my cup of tea/coffee for sky wars team of four and sky wars duels. But don't know really about duos and mega or chaos. 😁

Reactions: error4043653

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
my first rank was the skywars rank because i found op really fun, especially in mega. but now, op has become kinda boring in my opinion since the fights take so long and its just about who has the most gaps. thats why i like classic more.
That's what I think also it's really can take 5 min extra to kill a team or a person. Take away the fun. xD

Herbert The Duck

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2019
Classic loot for sure. I feel like with the overpowered loot just makes the fights last forever with no benefit. Because neither of you ever end up actually dying, you just end up getting punched off into the void (especially in the case of Skywars). With classic loot skill is a lot more important, since the amount of hits you can take before dying is limited.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom