Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
Yes, CubeCraft listen us !

After some passed years where there had been issues for the serv to do what it wants for us or at least to read us, there is now really good improvements, amazing changes or adds of features, new customisation, ... everyday !

In global, CubeCraft wishes have been or are developped during all these months, to show us today a really good result. That bring surely more and more new players each days, increasing the population and the rank of itself !

With that context, I have one question for you. So yes, CubeCraft have been changing or adding new things to the server, but WHICH one of these improvements do you prefer ? Do you have idea(s) ?
Is it a new map on a server, a new rule or goal for a famous game like Skywars or Eggwars, or for another less famous like Parkour for example ?
Let your ideas below, and let the staff be happy of reading all these full of love messages ! ;)

I think that, personally, my most favorite improvement is about the helper applications. Yes, all elements, like the number of reports you done, which was in the past like a necessary requirement, have been moved, like all other elements of motivation, to, I will say : just a bonus :)
For me, it's a real great change about these applys, because it will bring more people to apply to enter the staff team, and it will let CubeCraft have more and more maybe talentuous or good players in matter of managing a serv. So for that, thanks CubeCraft ^^ <3

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Yes, CubeCraft listen us !

After some passed years where there had been issues for the serv to do what it wants for us or at least to read us, there is now really good improvements, amazing changes or adds of features, new customisation, ... everyday !

In global, CubeCraft wishes have been or are developped during all these months, to show us today a really good result. That bring surely more and more new players each days, increasing the population and the rank of itself !

With that context, I have one question for you. So yes, CubeCraft have been changing or adding new things to the server, but WHICH one of these improvements do you prefer ? Do you have idea(s) ?
Is it a new map on a server, a new rule or goal for a famous game like Skywars or Eggwars, or for another less famous like Parkour for example ?
Let your ideas below, and let the staff be happy of reading all these full of love messages ! ;)

I think that, personally, my most favorite improvement is about the helper applications. Yes, all elements, like the number of reports you done, which was in the past like a necessary requirement, have been moved, like all other elements of motivation, to, I will say : just a bonus :)
For me, it's a real great change about these applys, because it will bring more people to apply to enter the staff team, and it will let CubeCraft have more and more maybe talentuous or good players in matter of managing a serv. So for that, thanks CubeCraft ^^ <3

Hello, I took a long time to read your topic, but you have all my support of what you wrote, and this is totally true!

Reactions: Monkikey

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I get the impression that you did not take a long time to read the topic.
I'm with you xd

The best update for me is the vanity and the helper application too =)
Also I want to say that Cubecraft has growed up a lot! Now we have 7k daily players so I'm really proud of CubeCraft.
Kee it going and Good Post Monkey!
Au revoir ;)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Basically every update since the Admin team revamped is a good one in my opinion.
I’m not the biggest fan of skyblock, however it boosted the players count a lot!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
There have been some times which weren't so good, and some which were. In my opinion though, we should appreciate every change that was made, even if it wasn't that good. All the changes that were made shaped the server in to how it is now. 2020 has been a great year so far with many amazing improvements and it feels like this year is the year CubeCraft is finally reaching out to its players and their suggestions. Really, I would say 2020 has been the best year for CubeCraft ever. In the past however, there have also been some nice updates and improvements. It's difficult to choose between all the changes that have been made so far. I'd like to list a couple I personally liked the most:
  • The vanity update:
I think we can all agree that before this update, there weren't that many (cool) vanity items. The list of loot was very limited. Cages were plain, there weren't any animated hats, gadgets were basic, none out of the box. Nowadays, most people get excited when getting a new vanity item. Why? Because each and every one is special, unique. It's honestly one of the best changes in CubeCraft history, in my opinion.
  • 2020's Helper application / Admin Team revamp:
This was definitely needed. 2020 already holds an incredible amount of hiring staff members. Perhaps even the most of all time when we get further in the year. Also, with the new recruitment team, most staff members who got hired actually deserve it and try their absolute best for the server. The Admin Team is also doing its work really well. The changes that have been made did good to the server, really.
  • The Big Change:
I must say that I had problems with this at first. I also still am quite upset about some games that got removed. However, I have got to appreciate the changes that were made during The Big Change nowadays. If CubeCraft hadn't drastically changed back then, the server might not have been like it is now. I feel like not enough players appreciate this or even think about this. In my opinion, they should consider and appreciate that.

Reactions: Monkikey and remio
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom