Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
Good afternoon CubeCrafters!☀️

I've been using Lunar Client for a while now, but I've noticed several cubecraft related videos the players use completely different clients.
These clients looked nice so I started looking at other clients and the differences between the clients. I am very curious which client or clients you use and why?
Me and my friends all had this question, what is the best client to use according to the community.
I mostly play EggWars so maybe that's something for which a completely different client is recommended than other game modes

Hopefully several players will benefit from the answers that will be given and hopefully we will get some nice and good suggestions.

I'll talk to you guys soon! 👋

- Cubelett.

Reactions: Amazinq

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I personally use a Cubecraft specific client called CaloriMod! While the UI isn't the best the mod itself works great, and it has a lot of cube specific features (autovote, for example, it also allows you to automatically /thank players for multipliers). Besides this has handy chat commands, /lb <name> for example shows all leaderboards that person is currently on, along with their position and wins.

Seeing as you said you mainly play eggwars, it has a few very useful features for that too, for example it can show you how much iron, gold, diamonds, and emeralds are in your inventory. It of course also has most of the usual features, armour status etc.

On top of all this, it's truly a mod made by and for the Cubecraft community, if you have any feedback, suggestions, or are experiencing any problems with it the Developers are more than willing and capable to help you out!

In case you (or anyone else) are interested in this feel free to add me on Discord (Goldy#2552) and I'll gladly invite you to their Discord server which has more information! :D

Hope this helped <3

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
I personally use a Cubecraft specific client called CaloriMod! While the UI isn't the best the mod itself works great, and it has a lot of cube specific features (autovote, for example, it also allows you to automatically /thank players for multipliers). Besides this has handy chat commands, /lb <name> for example shows all leaderboards that person is currently on, along with their position and wins.

Seeing as you said you mainly play eggwars, it has a few very useful features for that too, for example it can show you how much iron, gold, diamonds, and emeralds are in your inventory. It of course also has most of the usual features, armour status etc.

On top of all this, it's truly a mod made by and for the Cubecraft community, if you have any feedback, suggestions, or are experiencing any problems with it the Developers are more than willing and capable to help you out!

In case you (or anyone else) are interested in this feel free to add me on Discord (Goldy#2552) and I'll gladly invite you to their Discord server which has more information! :D

Hope this helped <3
Thanks for this mate! I'm gonna try this out.

• Love
Reactions: Goldy

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Good afternoon CubeCrafters!☀️

I've been using Lunar Client for a while now, but I've noticed several cubecraft related videos the players use completely different clients.
These clients looked nice so I started looking at other clients and the differences between the clients. I am very curious which client or clients you use and why?
Me and my friends all had this question, what is the best client to use according to the community.
I mostly play EggWars so maybe that's something for which a completely different client is recommended than other game modes

Hopefully several players will benefit from the answers that will be given and hopefully we will get some nice and good suggestions.

I'll talk to you guys soon! 👋

- Cubelett.
I don't play Java much but I prefer Badlion client .

Reactions: Cubelett
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom