TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCrafters👋.
Pls enter which client bester!!!?
P.S. not enter LabyMod with labymod reports no accepted!

P.P.S. sorry for llittle post i in the school.​

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
For me, CaloriMod is also definitely the best client for CubeCraft players. It's my everyday client and it's so useful! I absolutely love using it.

Reactions: TheMrSpacee

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Calori Mod is not even on 1.16 I believe so no, I use Lunar Client. I use 1.16 for better shifting and you go up with water fast so Lunar 1.16 works fine 4 me

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Calorimod is a great mod for Cubecraft. It's also developed to be very useful on Cubecraft. Though I use the 99th_DutchClient, mostly because it supports 1.16, which is my preferred minecraft version to play on and of course because I've been working on this client myself. Most credits go to @99th_DutchVoid though ;)

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
For me, CaloriMod is also definitely the best client for CubeCraft players. It's my everyday client and it's so useful! I absolutely love using it.
Calori Mod is not even on 1.16 I believe so no, I use Lunar Client. I use 1.16 for better shifting and you go up with water fast so Lunar 1.16 works fine 4 me
Calorimod is a great mod for Cubecraft. It's also developed to be very useful on Cubecraft. Though I use the 99th_DutchClient, mostly because it supports 1.16, which is my preferred minecraft version to play on and of course because I've been working on this client myself. Most credits go to @99th_DutchVoid though ;)
Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Calorimod is the best imo, good client, good community. I also use Lunar or Laby for newer versions, but for CCG I always use Calori. Only other option I would suggest is Forge, but it has to be done right, with the right mods. Can take up a lot of time that some people may not have, so in the case I would definitely go for Calorimod, it literally built for CCG so I dont see why not. I do not suggest Lunar and Badlion, Badlion is 100% spyware and downloading it is a big no no, some people are saying that Lunar is the same, which I am unsure of, but whatever you do DONT download Badlion.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Calorimod is the best imo, good client, good community. I also use Lunar or Laby for newer versions, but for CCG I always use Calori. Only other option I would suggest is Forge, but it has to be done right, with the right mods. Can take up a lot of time that some people may not have, so in the case I would definitely go for Calorimod, it literally built for CCG so I dont see why not. I do not suggest Lunar and Badlion, Badlion is 100% spyware and downloading it is a big no no, some people are saying that Lunar is the same, which I am unsure of, but whatever you do DONT download Badlion.
I've used both Labymod and Badlion in the past, but I think Badlion is my favorite on Java
I am using lunar, because it is fast, supports all versions, has cool cosmetics, some addons and good discord presence
Thanks.

1) CaloriMod - 4
2) Lunar Client - 2
3) 99th_DutchClient, BadLion
and vanilla - 1​

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Although I don't play a lot of Java anymore, I pretty much only use Badlion. Back the day I was a big Labymod fan since that is what most people used (I know a lot of people still use it) but I stopped when the Badlion client was released. I tried using Lunar client for a bit but I was not a big fan of it. I don't know, the hits felt really weird when I used the client? I never had any problems with Badlion that's why I've always used it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom