TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCrafters👋.
Pls enter which client bester!!!?
P.S. not enter LabyMod with labymod reports no accepted!

P.P.S. sorry for llittle post i in the school.​

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
For me, CaloriMod is also definitely the best client for CubeCraft players. It's my everyday client and it's so useful! I absolutely love using it.

Reactions: TheMrSpacee

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Calori Mod is not even on 1.16 I believe so no, I use Lunar Client. I use 1.16 for better shifting and you go up with water fast so Lunar 1.16 works fine 4 me

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Calorimod is a great mod for Cubecraft. It's also developed to be very useful on Cubecraft. Though I use the 99th_DutchClient, mostly because it supports 1.16, which is my preferred minecraft version to play on and of course because I've been working on this client myself. Most credits go to @99th_DutchVoid though ;)

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
For me, CaloriMod is also definitely the best client for CubeCraft players. It's my everyday client and it's so useful! I absolutely love using it.
Calori Mod is not even on 1.16 I believe so no, I use Lunar Client. I use 1.16 for better shifting and you go up with water fast so Lunar 1.16 works fine 4 me
Calorimod is a great mod for Cubecraft. It's also developed to be very useful on Cubecraft. Though I use the 99th_DutchClient, mostly because it supports 1.16, which is my preferred minecraft version to play on and of course because I've been working on this client myself. Most credits go to @99th_DutchVoid though ;)
Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Calorimod is the best imo, good client, good community. I also use Lunar or Laby for newer versions, but for CCG I always use Calori. Only other option I would suggest is Forge, but it has to be done right, with the right mods. Can take up a lot of time that some people may not have, so in the case I would definitely go for Calorimod, it literally built for CCG so I dont see why not. I do not suggest Lunar and Badlion, Badlion is 100% spyware and downloading it is a big no no, some people are saying that Lunar is the same, which I am unsure of, but whatever you do DONT download Badlion.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Calorimod is the best imo, good client, good community. I also use Lunar or Laby for newer versions, but for CCG I always use Calori. Only other option I would suggest is Forge, but it has to be done right, with the right mods. Can take up a lot of time that some people may not have, so in the case I would definitely go for Calorimod, it literally built for CCG so I dont see why not. I do not suggest Lunar and Badlion, Badlion is 100% spyware and downloading it is a big no no, some people are saying that Lunar is the same, which I am unsure of, but whatever you do DONT download Badlion.
I've used both Labymod and Badlion in the past, but I think Badlion is my favorite on Java
I am using lunar, because it is fast, supports all versions, has cool cosmetics, some addons and good discord presence
Thanks.

1) CaloriMod - 4
2) Lunar Client - 2
3) 99th_DutchClient, BadLion
and vanilla - 1​

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Although I don't play a lot of Java anymore, I pretty much only use Badlion. Back the day I was a big Labymod fan since that is what most people used (I know a lot of people still use it) but I stopped when the Badlion client was released. I tried using Lunar client for a bit but I was not a big fan of it. I don't know, the hits felt really weird when I used the client? I never had any problems with Badlion that's why I've always used it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom