Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
So I noticed I have 87K points and have never spent any in buying some abilities for SkyWars. I haven't upgraded any of them lol, so I would like to know how should I spend the points I have by hearing some opinions on which are the best!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So I noticed I have 87K points and have never spent any in buying some abilities for SkyWars. I haven't upgraded any of them lol, so I would like to know how should I spend the points I have by hearing some opinions on which are the best!
Buy kits and abilities for the game you play the most. Thats what I always do.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
These are my favorite abilities:
  • Adrenaline Boost
  • Aggressive Mode
  • Feather Weight
  • Fire Resistance
  • Lumber jack Luck
  • Projectile Magent
  • Quick Heal
  • Void Treasure
I hope this is enough to spend your points on! ;)

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
Aggressive mode, extra protection,adrenaline boost and triple Arrow shot can be good.

D

Deleted member 513127

My favorite abilities are agressive mode, adrenaline boost and feather weight :cool:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom