Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iProsecute

Sep 11, 2016
If there was a way to hack sign placement forceop might work :p I doubt it's possible but having a hack that can place signs with commands in them would be the most op thing ever

I'm pretty sure that when the first ForceOP hack came out, it was mainly used in books. The command would be hidden in the book and when an Admin clicked a link or something in the book it would execute the command in the book. Signs, if ever they are updated with a command, could be a big problem though :P

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Weere there more hackers on factions or are there more on assassins now?

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Force OP is a real hack, my friend played a game of eggwars with a guy who was in creative, he gave the team full diamond armour and elytras and such. Sadly he was not able to record becuz he was on Haoliday na dthe internet was BAD

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
Force OP :
what this is supposed to do theoretically is give you all the permissions, so basically you could do whatever a mod or admin could, however this is heavily believed to be a myth as you cant find anything on it
Fastbow:
Often called the machine gun hack this one rapid fires arrows, sort of like the ultimate bow from the orespawn mod
Ive never seen this one in action so i expect it dosent work well
Funnily enough, I've seen both of these.
I've seen Force OP when one of my stupid friends did it on a small server, literally banned the owner and griefed the entire thing.
I've seen FastBow twice in Hide 'n Seek on a different server, where the Hider basically automatically won with his bow auto-shooting.
It was actually really funny, cool, and rare, so i'm happy to have seen it.

For the whole "ForceOP" concept, there isn't actually a hack that can do this. The only legitimate way to use "ForceOP" is somehow convincing the Admins/Owners to download a plugin that will allow you to type a command that will op you, or give you operator status. Though it is a stupid thing, it has happened on servers before. But, I know for sure that it will never happen here. Just a little note for the people who wanted to know more on the topic of ForceOP.

The whole ForceOP hack being able to click a button and BOOM you're op, just like that, is all just a myth as stated above.
Actually, ForceOP is a sign that when placed down hacks into the server code and allows you to get an OP'ed command block that lets you type in things like "/OP <playername>".
You can also do ANY other command from that sign.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
ehm if a staff member is in real /v so he cant be tabbed isnt on tab list ita like he isnt their. Even the most powerful hack clients cant detect that. If this was a thing xrayers would never get banned because the would know if staff is observing them.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Funnily enough, I've seen both of these.
I've seen Force OP when one of my stupid friends did it on a small server, literally banned the owner and griefed the entire thing.
I've seen FastBow twice in Hide 'n Seek on a different server, where the Hider basically automatically won with his bow auto-shooting.
It was actually really funny, cool, and rare, so i'm happy to have seen it.

Actually, ForceOP is a sign that when placed down hacks into the server code and allows you to get an OP'ed command block that lets you type in things like "/OP <playername>".
You can also do ANY other command from that sign.
ehm do you even know the op sign never worked on spigot and any version after 1.8.5(yes these small versions had a purpose). Because in 1.8.5 the json sign ability was removed.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
i couldn't read them all did you have chest ESP and instant health
There's no instant health hack as far as I know. Closest to that is regen.

As for chestESP: Any sort of ESP is VERY hard to spot. In most games (MC included), ESP allows you to get hidden information about a target. It also draws a box around them. For ChestESP, it's the same as your usual ESP but it also draws boxes around chests.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
it is only really useful in hour glass and survival games but it is good for those games

and instant health is basically auto heal or what ever it is called where instead of dying when you should you gain back all your health
Oh you mean instant pots. Yep, I forgot about that one - that's an actual hack. How it works is it'll throw a splash pot instantly when your HP reaches below a certain threshold based on settings.

ChestESP is useful in ANY game that has chests. All in all, if a hacker has that kind of ESP, he may have other kinds such as playerESP (paired with tracers), mobESP, and itemESP. Probably the only way to detect it is to watch the hacker closely. Are they beelining to targets without a compass consistently? If yes, then it's suspicious, though it could be "blind luck" or ghosting if they have someone else in spectator.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Oh you mean instant pots. Yep, I forgot about that one - that's an actual hack. How it works is it'll throw a splash pot instantly when your HP reaches below a certain threshold based on settings.
i know what you are thinking of but i am thinking of a different thing then you are there is a healing hack that works that way doesn't matter if you are out of pots or if you even had any to begin

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
i know what you are thinking of but i am thinking of a different thing then you are there is a healing hack that works that way doesn't matter if you are out of pots
Strange. As far as I know the only ways you can heal normally are with pots or food (with 9+ saturation bars). Hacks still have limitations and are somewhat restricted by vanilla mechanics (e.g. regen hacks require 9+ hunger).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom