Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadrial

Oct 25, 2016
Please someone to help me talk to him I can not find the ban on my best friend but it is a mistake I would thank you so much

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Who is Ryben? I have never heard of this person, but maybe its because i am fairly new... also, please make appeals in the correct place, as it keeps the threads clean...

jadrial

Oct 25, 2016
i don´t know but

Is that when you go to the appeal tells you the name of who banned you and leaves ryben

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
i don´t know but

Is that when you go to the appeal tells you the name of who banned you and leaves ryben
Ryben is probably a random person who filed the report, not the staff member who accepted the report... so we probably cannot help you find the reporter... sorry! Then again, perm bans would have to be on your 3rd ban, so he would have had to be banned previously.

jadrial

Oct 25, 2016
Was what I thought when looking at members but if they are going to see appeals and look for vilchizz23_Mx will see that ryben leaves and I do not know how to find it to the staff that baneo

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
Ruben's ign is Ryben.
Your appeal was denied, you'll have to wait for your ban to expire. You can try to contact Ruben on the forums if you believe that your appeal was wrongly denied, but I do not recommend spamming or being rude towards the staff member that banned you. If you have any questions feel free to start a conversation with me! :P
~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Top Bottom