Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Ohai, too lazy to make a bug report so I'm just gonna check if you guys have the same issue as I have.

My settings are gone, litterally, no chest at all in no lobby. My rewards are also bugged, it says I've got 8 but I have 2. I was just wondering of you guys have the same issue.

Reactions: Despacito 2

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Ohai, too lazy to make a bug report so I'm just gonna check if you guys have the same issue as I have.

My settings are gone, litterally, no chest at all in no lobby. My rewards are also bugged, it says I've got 8 but I have 2. I was just wondering of you guys have the same issue.
The settings are now found in your profile now:

2018-04-27_21.38.52.png

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria

The bug with the reward chest is known. Many people have that issue. We can only be patient until it gets fixed.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The bug with the reward chest is known. Many people have that issue. We can only be patient until it gets fixed.
It is not about the rewards chest, but about a new feature in your hotbar called ''Profile''. :) It offers your Settings and Achievements together in your own skull.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It is not about the rewards chest, but about a new feature in your hotbar called ''Profile''. :) It offers your Settings and Achievements together in your own skull.
It is not about the reward chest? MegaCoin said, ''My rewards are also bugged, it says I've got 8 but I have 2.'' , so that's why I answered to it, because I got the same issue. =)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
It is not about the reward chest? MegaCoin said, ''My rewards are also bugged, it says I've got 8 but I have 2.'' , so that's why I answered to it, because I got the same issue. =)
That issue is known and is being worked on, at least, that is what I have heard. :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom