Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Ohai, too lazy to make a bug report so I'm just gonna check if you guys have the same issue as I have.

My settings are gone, litterally, no chest at all in no lobby. My rewards are also bugged, it says I've got 8 but I have 2. I was just wondering of you guys have the same issue.

Reactions: Despacito 2

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Ohai, too lazy to make a bug report so I'm just gonna check if you guys have the same issue as I have.

My settings are gone, litterally, no chest at all in no lobby. My rewards are also bugged, it says I've got 8 but I have 2. I was just wondering of you guys have the same issue.
The settings are now found in your profile now:

2018-04-27_21.38.52.png

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria

The bug with the reward chest is known. Many people have that issue. We can only be patient until it gets fixed.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The bug with the reward chest is known. Many people have that issue. We can only be patient until it gets fixed.
It is not about the rewards chest, but about a new feature in your hotbar called ''Profile''. :) It offers your Settings and Achievements together in your own skull.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It is not about the rewards chest, but about a new feature in your hotbar called ''Profile''. :) It offers your Settings and Achievements together in your own skull.
It is not about the reward chest? MegaCoin said, ''My rewards are also bugged, it says I've got 8 but I have 2.'' , so that's why I answered to it, because I got the same issue. =)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
It is not about the reward chest? MegaCoin said, ''My rewards are also bugged, it says I've got 8 but I have 2.'' , so that's why I answered to it, because I got the same issue. =)
That issue is known and is being worked on, at least, that is what I have heard. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom