Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 529794

Guest
When you are fighting in FFA and you kill someone, I think you should get the regeneration effect for a few seconds so it's harder to get cleaned.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vrachtschip

Vrachtschip

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2020
455
752
124
23
The Netherlands
Hi there.

I think this is a good idea, but there are some arguments against this too.
Like its to easy for hackers, they get health for killing people and the only way now to kill hackers is attacking them when they are weak after a fight.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASAapollo11

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
2,888
4,148
404
No, you shouldn’t.

Shoppers and cheaters will get even more of an advantage and on top of that, cleaning is part of the game nowadays.

I understand where you’re coming from, but that’s just the way it is. 🤷🏼‍♂️😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASAapollo11
D

Deleted member 529794

Guest
Hi there.

I think this is a good idea, but there are some arguments against this too.
Like its to easy for hackers, they get health for killing people and the only way now to kill hackers is attacking them when they are weak after a fight.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey
very hood point, I think yiu are right as hackers will just get health instantly. Thanks for the Help.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 529794

Guest
No, you shouldn’t.

Shoppers and cheaters will get even more of an advantage and on top of that, cleaning is part of the game nowadays.

I understand where you’re coming from, but that’s just the way it is. 🤷🏼‍♂️😅
hmmmm yea!
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
Naaomita wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Naaomita wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
Happy Birthday!
hmaqs wrote on S4nne's profile.
Hello S4nne! Hope you're doing well. 👋
Top Bottom