Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Well-Known Member
Mar 26, 2021
872
1,148
129
22
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It's been almost a month since the Java network got half of its games removed along with the vast majority of its maps. This was only announced in the forums, but there wasn't even a simple mention in the discord server nor a simple message letting you know that when logging in to the network. Many players are still confused by the change and can't understand why they can't play many games that were available just a month ago. Many of them just weren't aware of the change before logging in because it hasn't been announced properly.

I understand it isn't a measure to be proud of, but by being so opaque with your community, you only give us the sensation that you all are hiding us something.
 

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The update was announced in the update book on 02/09; which opens automatically if not fully read.
1664386015850.png


Announcing it now on our discord server would make little sense. The change was posted on the Java network and the Forums. The latter being the official news page, I personally believe this to be sufficient
 

josepadgui

Well-Known Member
Mar 26, 2021
872
1,148
129
22
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The update was announced in the update book on 02/09; which opens automatically if not fully read.
View attachment 215398

Announcing it now on our discord server would make little sense. The change was posted on the Java network and the Forums. The latter being the official news page, I personally believe this to be sufficient
Literally no one reads that book and you know it perfectly as well as I do. If people actually looked at it, there wouldn't be so many players in all lobbies asking what happened to tower defence, blockwars, solo lucky islands, duels, etc.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom