Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It's been almost a month since the Java network got half of its games removed along with the vast majority of its maps. This was only announced in the forums, but there wasn't even a simple mention in the discord server nor a simple message letting you know that when logging in to the network. Many players are still confused by the change and can't understand why they can't play many games that were available just a month ago. Many of them just weren't aware of the change before logging in because it hasn't been announced properly.

I understand it isn't a measure to be proud of, but by being so opaque with your community, you only give us the sensation that you all are hiding us something.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The update was announced in the update book on 02/09; which opens automatically if not fully read.
1664386015850.png

Announcing it now on our discord server would make little sense. The change was posted on the Java network and the Forums. The latter being the official news page, I personally believe this to be sufficient

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The update was announced in the update book on 02/09; which opens automatically if not fully read.
View attachment 215398

Announcing it now on our discord server would make little sense. The change was posted on the Java network and the Forums. The latter being the official news page, I personally believe this to be sufficient
Literally no one reads that book and you know it perfectly as well as I do. If people actually looked at it, there wouldn't be so many players in all lobbies asking what happened to tower defence, blockwars, solo lucky islands, duels, etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom