Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai_Kaji

Mar 3, 2016
Just had to ask because I am really getting sick of dealing with hackers. Just had a game with 2 people on the same team flying over to us. Its sad that hackers are not even trying to cover up the hacks. And not to be rude but how long does it take to get a working anti-cheat? Every time I check the forums all I see is that its being worked on. But how much longer will it take? I know 2 other major servers that have had a really good anti-cheat for years now. Just getting frustrated with all the people hacking. And I keep seeing more and more posts about hackers on here every time I check. So wouldn't you think that getting a working anti-cheat would be a major priority? And I really like playing egg wars on here but when half of your games have hackers then it really kills the fun. Really not trying to be rude at all but its just getting old fast.

Thetekkitguy9

Sep 6, 2016
There are already anticheats- for movement that is. Anti knockback, flying, blink, teleport, anything. Thinks like kill aura, auto eat, auto equip and MANY more are just undetectable on account of anticheat. The only way hacking could be prevented would be if CubeCraft became a 'modded' server. Said mod would scan Minecraft files looking for certain clients. If detected, you couldn't connect. But this is far fetched and WAY too complicated. Definitely possible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom