Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
No not a option. I don't like your ideas for reconnecting. Just free reconnecting. Just play solo if you don't want that your teammates leave. But I don't like reconnecting for skywars.
I dont have it suggest. I dont agree with -10 And I do an other suggestion that isnt grave. But I think that yoy dont get a punished, because every one can do What he wants. Every one plays for fun.

May 10, 2017
There a lot of reasons why teammates leave.

- Don't like the gamemode playing in
- Have to eat
- Have to sleep
- Disconnected
- Want to play with a friend

And lots more, so it won't be fair to punish people for leaving a game.
I cannot understadn the first one, why the heck will you join then and leave at the beginning?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Someone posted about this a few days ago, no point since there are too many reasons why someone may have to leave a game (game/internet crashes, etc) so we can't punish players for something out of their control!

Reactions: Merlijnthunders

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I'm not so sure about /reconnect because if a hacker get's kicked out of a game, they can abuse this command. I'm pretty sure lots of rule breakers will.
"hackers can exploit it by rejoining"
Okay, imagine the situation, bear with me ok? Good.
You are fighting a hacker, suddenly he gets kicked. Yay!
Now your argument is that they will just rejoin and therefore this suggestion is not a good suggestion,.
However, have you considered that it takes quite some time before rejoining? First they need to click away the kick message, then they need to log in on cubecraft, then the lobby needs to be loaded, then they need to type /rejoin (or whatever command it will be), then the world needs to be loaded and only then can they fight back again. All this takes quite some time. Time enough to hit the replacement entity (aka "mob") of the player a lot of times, probably killing or at least heavily damaging the hacker. Now you might say: "some hackers are fast with logging in so this won't work". Again, there is an easy solution: Just add a timer. Players need to wait a minimum of x amount of time after logging in before being able to run the command. This will prevent exploitation.
The point is, the hacker will lose either way, with or without this suggestion being implemented.

Pretty easy to fix.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom