Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 300154

Guest
It has said "Under Maintenance" since I first started playing on CubeCraft. I'd really like to give it a try if it ever comes back. (Sorry in advance if this question has been asked several times already. >~<)
 

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
9,760
3,913
279
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Please don't ask when games will be released! Developers are trying as hard as they can to make UHC the best as it can be. All I can say is that it'll be out soon!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom